Thursday, March 11, 2010

Philosophy---01

Philosophy

My mother had taught me that practical wisdom is the core value system of moral philosophy----That is: knowing good and bad. Of course she was right, it means that there is always consequences for ones deliberate action of good and evil.

It means that even when you are in your Sunshine days with voices in the crowd and friends busy with your praise. Be not unkind or proud. Think about the old friends the most. For times cruel flood arise, your beauty will be lost to all eyes---but these eyes. You are a pride to mankind and so shall you be remembered.

I believe it is never too late nor too early to care for the well-being of the soul. I also believe that as human beings we should be accustom to the believe that death will be of no concern to human life but caring of the soul------To my beloved mother who passed away at Buguma on Thursday, February 25, 2010. May Your Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment